Monday, June 8, 2009

Bead and Button Show Milwauke USA


I was very fortunate to have the opportunity last week to spend one day at the Bead and utton Show in the USA. I decided to make the most of the day by doing a workshop with the very talented polymer clay artist, Lynne Ann Schwarzenberg.
She is a very talented caner and all round polymer clay artis,I truly have learned so much in the one day that I spent with her,just wish my time at the show could have extended for the whole week!
The photo above is the project that we worked on,one of Lynne's beautiful flower cane pendants.

Here is a photo of my cane being
made on he left and completed on
the right.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Maria! I'm so glad you got to attend, I would have loved to have been there!

    Kate from http://organicodysseys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate,it was an awesome experience. Im saving my penies to try and get there again and to stay for the whole week if possible.It may take me a couple of yeasrs to save up,but it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutamente espectacular o seu blog e o seu trabalho, muitos parabéns !
    Maria Lemos

    ReplyDelete